High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
While most people know that physical activity is healthy, it’s estimated that about 20% of people worldwide don’t get enough of it each day.
Unless you have a physically demanding job, a dedicated fitness routine is likely your best bet for getting active.
However, many people feel that they don’t have enough time to exercise.
If this sounds like you, maybe it’s time to try high intensity interval training (HIIT).
“HIIT” is a broad term for workouts that involve short periods of intense exercise alternated with recovery periods.
Typically, a HIIT workout will be 10–30 minutes in duration.
One of the biggest advantages of HIIT is that you can get maximal health benefits in minimal time.
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Benefits:
1. HIIT can burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time
2. Your metabolic rate is higher for hours after HIIT exercise
3. HIIT can help you lose fat
4. You might gain muscle using HIIT
5. HIIT can improve oxygen consumption
6. HIIT can reduce heart rate and blood pressure
7. HIIT can reduce blood sugar
8. HIIT improves aerobic and anaerobic performance
12 HIIT WORKOUTS POSTER
- 6 HIIT Full Body Workout Pages
- 3 HIIT ABS Workout Pages
- 3 HIIT Glute Workout Pages
- 21*30 cm Format Design Pages
- PNG / PDF / PPTX Formats
Simple and quick to edit and customise with Ms PowerPoint.
You can also create unlimited HIIT Workout with theses pages to use them or resell them AND KEEP 100% OF PROFIT.
- [YES]Can be sold
- [YES]Can be used for personal use
- [YES]Can be used for commercial use
- [YES]Can be packaged with other products
- [YES]Can modify/change the product/graphics/ecover
- [YES]Can be offered as a bonus
- [NO]Can be given away for free
- [NO]Can be added to free membership websites